Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Dollar tree Magic the gathering booster packs.

So i was shopping at my local dollar tree and low and behold what do i find in the store. Magic the gathering cards, sold in repackaged packs of ten, the company repacking them is Pristine inc.  for one dollar. So ten magic cards for a dollar not a bad deal, most common rarities are about ten cents at the average game store. As far as getting any card above common i can not tell you what the percentage would be, so far from what Ive seen most packs consists of common cards from just about every expansion set, ranging from 3 rd edition revised to m15. I have not seen any card above common so far, but I have only bought a few packs. I will plan to go back and buy several packs and open them up on a fairly regular basis and list what I find if I am lucky enough to get a card above common then I will post those only, if they are only all commons then I will just share what I find, and will attempt to figure out if they are worth the investment or if its just better to go to your local store and buy singles.


Please leave your comments or subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment